- First, you’ll need to create a manual token on the tokens menu. Open the Tokens Menu (on the Easy Auctions Tracker menu).
- In the Buy/Sell/Both column, choose Manual and then enter the name of the ID you’d like for these manual entries.
- Close that menu by clicking on the Tokens button again.
- Click on the Manually Add Order button at the top of the screen on the Easy Auctions Tracker menu
- Type in the data into row 11 for your first item. Be sure the item number is unique for each item (it can be letters, it just needs to be unique for each item). You’ll need to scroll over to see the Item Number column but columns can be moved around in this version with drag and drop.
- Each time you want to add a manual item, click on the Manually Add Order button and then type in the data.
A: eBay announced in July 2021 that the Actual Shipping Cost would no longer be available through the API calls for Developers, so we did not originally add it into the 2022 file. Since eBay is still currently reporting it, we have added it back in. Please understand that this is no longer supported by eBay, and we have no control over the ongoing use of this functionality. eBay has announced this will stop working in the near future (it was supposed to stop working by now) and they have already removed documentation for this functionality from their website.
The orange-colored column labeled “Other Shipping Costs” contain the costs downloaded from the discontinued API call. The column labeled “Shipping Labels” contains the costs downloaded from the new API call and will continue into the future. With this new API call, items shipped with individual shipping labels (not bulk shipping) will be entered into the Shipping Labels column. Bulk shipping labels will be downloaded into the fees data and calculated into the overall Profit & Loss, but cannot be linked to a specific item.
If the Actual Shipping Cost is downloaded into the Shipping Labels column, it will not be downloaded with the old call into the Other Shipping Costs column.
A: The #### error just means the column is too narrow to display the number. Widen that column and the number will appear instead of the error.
A: Microsoft Excel (2013 or higher) or Office 365 PC Install are required for Easy Auctions Tracker. The free version of Excel cannot run macros, which are used in our sheet to communicate with eBay’s servers.
Q: I have an item that is showing #N/A in the Net Profit/Loss column on the eBay Selling tab. How can I fix this?
A: Here are a few things to check:
-check to be sure there’s an Owner listed in column Z. It is set to automatically default to My Item, but occasionally an owner is not automatically selected. If there’s no owner selected, be sure to choose My Item or the client that it belongs to.
-if the owner field isn’t an issue, scroll over to the My Cost column (D) and see if there’s an incorrect entry such as two decimals or another character that doesn’t belong there.
A: This error message on the eBay Selling tab is indicating that there’s an issue with your token with eBay. Go to the Setup & Instructions tab, click on “Create Token” and follow the steps. If you have more than one token, be sure to create them one at a time (create and fetch the first token before creating the second one). Don’t delete the current token in your sheet; it will be updated when a new one is created. The transactions you already have in the sheet will remain there.